These five small meeting rooms are each able to accommodate up to eight people around a small boardroom table. All naturally lit, they can be used either individually for interviews and meetings or as breakout rooms for groups.
Magnetic paint on the walls allows notes and papers from meetings to be easily displayed around the room and repositioned as required.
About the Architect
John Nash (1752 - 1835) was the leading architect of the Regency period, between 1810 and 1830. From 1813 he was the favourite architect of the Prince Regent, working for him at Carlton House and the Brighton Pavilion. In 1806 he was commissioned to lay out the Regent's Park development for the Crown, and although never completed, it was a great success.
Brighton Pavillion. RIBA Library Photographs Collection. www.ribapix.com